CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Auction Items Ship~

Yay, i had made the payment for my auction items from yahoo auction japan on friday and they were shipped out yesterday.

According to the tracking, it had been depatched from Fukouha yesterday arund 8pm, so i think it should reach me either tomorrow or tuesday.

I'm just so curious to see the koda kumi fever live hall goodies, and i'm thinking should i sell away the [It's All Love] fanclub version to earn some money, as ebay don't have the FC version.
but i'm keeping the TABOO FC version for sure, although it' used but i don't mind, since i got it for the cover.

Then, i'll sell off all those extras ayu cds. but should i sell it off at ebay or AHS? i need more positive feedback to bring my ratings up. now, it's at 93.8%, because that idoit went and gave me a negative feedback, dropping my 100% positive down badly.....(T_T)Damm!

No comments:

Post a Comment