CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Friday, July 24, 2009

Birthday Gift From Karen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


in the mailbox today.

i already expect that she might be getting me the Stay with me single, but the mousepad is a surprise.

this is my first gift from a friend this year, the others are just an angbao from dad and anna tsuchiya's cd from sis.
a very lonely brthday year, i don't have friends with me, after i resign and i don't feel like bothering them with my troubles, so i doubt they will remember my birthday

i should be used to this, afterall i was always lonely since a small kid to secordary sch years...but i think my years in COURTS has been too happy, with people around me. now that i'm not working, i'm alone again and.....feeling so unhappy right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment