CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Saturday, November 14, 2009

friday the 13th

it was the friday....the 13th

i'm not a person who believe those stuff...but i suddenly wonder how did the bad luck rumour of this started...

it's already 14th now, and i should go to bed, but it's raining heavily now, making me hard to fall asleep

so i'm sitting in front of my notebook
thinking
of stuff
of dad
of my sales
of my future


somehow, my time had stop on 5th Oct, i'm still hoping that i will see dad coming home from work, just like i was a kid

.....

yeah...i'm trying to run from the fact, from the pain...

or how am i going to accet that he's gone for a month plus. i just can't help crying...
why god....
are you so cruel to my dad?

he's a fine man and don't deserve any of this hardship, why can't you just let this poor man enjoy his life!

He's ben working so hard all his life, always putting other's interest before him, and treat everyone well!
my dad did not do any bad things at all....

it's so unfair!

I hate god...

No comments:

Post a Comment