CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Exams!!!

I'm worried...

Very worried for my Japanese exams next week.

Mon: grammar
Tue: dictation and listening
Thurs: oral

Whenever I'm at home, it's so hard to study. Too many distractions. I'm feeling nothing but stress stress stress. I'm going to aunt's place for these 4 days, and there's aircon too.

I'll go early in the morning, like 6:30am.

The day before, I'm going to AKB48 2nd stage live theatre performance at Scape. Sayaka will be here again! I'm glad I got the 7pm tickets, because a member will be celebrating her 19th birthday on that show.

Sounds like fun!

Ooh! And the girls latest single, [everyday, カチュウシャ」had breaks a million sales on the 2nd day!

So far, they are the 3rd artist in the record who had break a million sales within first week of sales! Hopgully they will surpass Mr Children sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment