CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Thursday, August 20, 2009

20.08 New mangas that i should NOT get

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


bought these today

my main purpose was to exchange SKIP BEAT book 17, which sis bought wrongly for me yesterday.

but then when i saw volume 22 just came in, i end up grabbing 20.21.22 together.

and Blaze Rozen part 2, volume 3.


I MUST STOP BUYING NOW!


This kino 20% member off is killing me, i knew i should save...but it's to tempting....at first i thought i'll simply grab 4 volumes only, but i can't stop! I end up reading the scanlations online at onemanga.com

shit...I think i blow around $80 on my mangas!!!

STOP! STOP! STOP!

and dad is actually thinking of getting a maid now....i hate that idea, i feel uneasy with a stranger in the house. i feel comforatable at home, i don't want to be on my guard EVEN AT HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment