CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Thursday, January 28, 2010

shopping again~~~

my new wallet~

and there's a gift set promotion, awesome! i save like $60.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my bag, have to save a bit.... so i cut down on expenses for myself and only bought Carlo Rino

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

why? when i wanted a BurBerry in the first place?

coz i bought a nice Gucci wallet for my mum!

take that!!!! All my aunts, i can't wait to see the stupid faces tomorrow. Sis iscelebrating her 21st birthday at Downtown East, we book a Sakura buffet restaurant

oh yeah, she should be drooling with jeolousy, coz she was always complaining to my dad last year.
ha ha! now i bought my mum a Gucci, with my earnings!

Let's see how you try to say i'm useless and asking dad for money!!! I have never every ask dad for money since 17, when i started working!!!!
How dare you!!!!!!

wa ha ha ha ha!!!!!

*evil laugh*

the following are the books i bought from kino

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment