CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 more days to Chinese New Year

after bringing annie for interview, we went to bugis and i bought myself a hat

which FINALLY do not make me look like there's a bump on my head, aka big headed!

and i bought these at kino


SCawaii and Vivi chinese version
Full Metal Alchemist volume 24 taiwan version

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

--------------------------------------------------------

hmm...i heard from someone that someone is trying to remove me, that creep!

i seriously dislike people who thought they are oh-so-mighty-and-power, trying to push everyone around, following and heeding him.

add double face on top of that and you get the creep of the century, i loathe this type of person TO THE MAX!

*some of u should know who i'm talking about....*

sorry, i don't think God had died and ask him to take over.

no one can push me over!

have to do something...

-------------------------------------------------------

oh and here's a new pic:
i went to straighten my hair last week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment