CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

emo period

can't seem to cheer up

..........



nights and nights,

waking up in tears, nightmares of dad suffering....


i saw him....

asking why didn't anyone stop him from taking too many medicine years ago

saying that he was torture by the nurses


.................


......


what should i do?

i feel so uneasy....

now i know how sis feel, during her 21st birthday....




my first birthday without dad....
can i just bury a hole and hide myself in?


i don't wanna see anyone....

the last thing i want to hear is happy birthday...

the happiness i had In Tokyo seem to drain away, as days gets closer, nothing seem to cheer me up. Even receiving my cds from the mail made me happy, but this morning, i was like, 'oh.... my kuu cd came....'

THAT'S IT??????????????

what's wrong with me???

I always look forward to go to office for meeting, it's fun there, with all the blickering, feels like a family. but... i don't know.... somehow


I was looking so forward to getting my Liz Lisa clothes in the mail, i was even tracking them everyday. that is my top favorite brand and i was quite happy when i foind a online shop for shibuya109!!!! but when the postman send them to me on Monday, somehow i feel empty....

whatever i'm doing, always don't turn out right


what am i living for?

1 comment:

  1. It will get better.

    If you feel like you're not coping, I recommend you talk to a counsellor. It's not a bad thing. No-one can solve everything by themselves.

    You are living to be awesome, and from what I can see you're doing a good job of it, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete