CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Translation: ALAN THE WORLD (anecam magazine)

Credits to tenshi no hane


ALAN THE WORLD

Singer and AneCan model alan: her present, past & future.

My family consists out of my father, mother, big brother and me. My father is kind; he’s like a friend to me. My mother gets worried easily. And she’s also kind of scary (laughs).

When I was a real tomboy and about to enter elementary school, I injured the palm of my right hand and needed to get 22 stitches. It was a really big wound. It should’ve hurt but I didn’t feel any pain. It was a strange feeling. When I showed my wound, my mother got realllllly mad and hit me. My father started crying. His face was sopping wet with tears and his nose was running. He was a mess. My father held me the entire time while I got my stitches in the hospital. He seemed to be in more pain than me and he kept on crying.

I have grown into more of an adult since then. To me, ‘no longer getting injured’ equals ‘turning into an adult’. Because I don’t want to make my parents worry about me.

When I went to Tokyo at 20 years old, my parents were really worried. When I first went to Japan - before my debut - my mother came along with me. Some time later, in August 2007, I went to Japan by myself. At first I lived in a monthly apartment of only 18 square meters! Girls have lots of luggage, right? But I didn’t have enough space for all my things. I stuck it out for about a year and a half in that room. If I hold on, my room will become wider and bigger. That gives me a sense of accomplishment. I have currently moved to a slightly bigger room. My mother recently came to see my room for the first time, but it seems she had pictured a slightly bigger room (laughs). The fact that my previous room was only 18 square meters would just worry her.... so I definitely can’t tell her.

Since I entered in junior high school, my mother and I lived in Beijing and my father and brother stayed in our home town to work, so we were far apart. I am constantly wishing that someday our entire family can live in the same house. I think I will also have a husband and kid(s) at that time.

When you’re in love, I think a partner that’s the same age as you is nice. But if I’m looking for a husband, I think a person that’s a bit older than me would be better. To be blunt, if it was a guy of my age, he would want to play around more, right? And I would also want to play around. But if he was an older person, he might not play around that much anymore? I think he would really cherish family. I wonder if there are a lot of young people that are like that?

Love is important. Marriage? Someday. But what’s most important right now is to let much more people hear my music! ....Also because I want to get a bigger room (laughter).

-------------

Genie's note: the bold part is what i feel about relationships/marriage too. that is why i can't find myself trsting guys of my age...

1 comment:

  1. that is so true. thats the same reason why i like older. younger guys are usually just into short term relationships or for "fun". their relationships usually dont last. shes making a smart choice. :D

    ReplyDelete