CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Monday, January 3, 2011

AYU IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

omg...

i saw this picture at TA in the afternoon.

this one was tweet by Mannie

Wedding in las Vegas 1.1.11 on Twitpic


they got maried yesterday, on the first at a chapel in LA.
They flew off after the CDL concert


i am so happy for them, especially ayu.

i can't stop crying???

so many emotions, i can't find any way to express them.

She's more then a role model to me, she gave me strength through her lyrics... helping me through my dark days.... i don't know how to say....


just i am really happy for her.

i was shock when i saw her first TA diary on the 1st Jan at 1:30am!!! She said that she will be getting married to Mannie.

突然ですが
2011/01/01 01:32 | ayu

家族への愛、

仲間への愛、

スタッフへの愛、

そして、TAへの愛。

その対象や表現方法は違えど、愛にはさまざな形があります。

私、浜崎あゆみは、ひとりの人間として、ひとりの女性として、もうひとつのかけがえのない愛に出逢いました 。

私達は今、最も永遠に近い場所に居ると確信しています。

Virgin Roadでは旦那役だったマニーが、リアル生活にてリアル旦那になりますのだっっっ!!!!!



translation:
My love for my family,

my love for my friends,

my love for my staff,

and, my love for TA.

These kinds of love and how I show them are all different, but love takes many forms.

I, Ayumi Hamasaki, as an individual, and as a woman, have found yet another irreplaceable kind of love.

We are in a place that is closest to forever**, for sure.

Mannie, who played the husband in Virgin Road, is going to be my real husband in real life!!!
**Bokutachi wa ima mottomo eien ni chikai basho ni iru, from fairyland lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment