CDJapan- Site for Jpop/Games/Anime Goodies and more!

6_Jpop CDJapan

Thursday, October 28, 2010

items from OCT tokyo trip

finally, i have some time to sort out my stuff!

here are some pictures

finally i have some time to sort out my stuff! maid cafe flye... on Twitpic

maid cafe flyers at Akihabara!

There's a lot of maid cafes around, but most of them are not at the main street, so i can't find them, till i bump into a maid from MaiDream3, she guide me up.

it's fun!!! now i know why people love maid cafe. (^-^)


From Puroland: kitty neo print photo/kitty postcard and a kit... on Twitpic

From Puroland

postcards
neo print
plushie!!!!

i caught the plushie from the toy machine on my 3rd try!
it was my very first time playing this machine! i was sooo scared that i can't get it!

i used to stay away from these machines, so as i won't be sad if i can't get the toy.

BUT this black n pink devil-like plushie is toooo cute!

i'm so happy that i manage to get it!

bought these kuu cds at Book Off. now my kuu album collection... on Twitpic

bought these kuu cds at Book Off. now my kuu album collection is really complete! (^_^)

previously the affection album that i bought in May, had a wrong cd inside the case.. i was so sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment